HackettCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft SMP support forum for the HackettCraft server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The server's gone crazy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rycorlin

Rycorlin

The server's gone crazy! Empty
PostSubject: The server's gone crazy!   The server's gone crazy! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:49 am

Not a huge deal, but there was some serious lag tonight, not sure if that's typical in the late hours of the night (EST). I lost some things due to random log in death and was unable to find my items! Just letting you know. =) Not that I want my items back.. <.< (4 iron picks and 29 iron ore), just being a good citizen! =P

<3!

-Ryco
Back to top Go down
xXredsheepXx

xXredsheepXx

PostSubject: Re: The server's gone crazy!   The server's gone crazy! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:56 am

Heyy when I'm on after skl I'll try get your stuff for you Smile don't worry. Apparently your a great guy on minecraft. The other sheep told me :p. I'll check out lag aswell and discuss ways we can fix it. It isn't normally that bad
Back to top Go down
Rycorlin

Rycorlin

PostSubject: Re: The server's gone crazy!   The server's gone crazy! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:13 am

Much appreciated! I'll not be on until the weekend, out of town for a few days, but I will most certainly be back! Look forward to playing with you all soon. Take care, you chatty sheep! Smile

~Ryco
Back to top Go down
xXredsheepXx

xXredsheepXx

PostSubject: Re: The server's gone crazy!   The server's gone crazy! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:19 am

Ok have a nice time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server's gone crazy!   The server's gone crazy! Empty

Back to top Go down

The server's gone crazy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HackettCraft :: Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: