HackettCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft SMP support forum for the HackettCraft server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats up with the 1.5 update?! whens server coming back?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devdog213

Whats up with the 1.5 update?! whens server coming back?  Empty
PostSubject: Whats up with the 1.5 update?! whens server coming back?    Whats up with the 1.5 update?! whens server coming back?  EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:06 pm

i cant wait until the server comes back on and we get to have storms and everything! i read hacketts notch post link thing lol and one of the quotes is during storms if pigs get struck by lightning (i know lightning! Very Happy) that they will get turned into zombie pigmen pig and monsters will spawn No but also when will the server be coming back? today? that would be great or tomorrow>?
Back to top Go down
xXwhitesheepXx

Whats up with the 1.5 update?! whens server coming back?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up with the 1.5 update?! whens server coming back?    Whats up with the 1.5 update?! whens server coming back?  EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:38 am

because the server uses alot of plugins/mods hackett needs to wait for them to update so we can have our old way of playing the game and with our old map, but the server uses alot of plugins so it might take some time for them to be updated to the new lines of code in 1.5 with weather etc.
Back to top Go down

Whats up with the 1.5 update?! whens server coming back?
Page 1 of 1